Tuesday 29 January 2013

Remember your childhood memories: I am!

I would like to urge everyone to write down/document some special moments/memories from your childhood. I will do this now, and I think its a great idea as I have the worst memory ever and I would hate to forget the little things that meant so much to me when I was younger with the people that I cared so much about.





Some of my childhood memories:

Being carried around the lush green garden by my Grandad; he would hold me up so that I could touch the large beech leaves on the trees, they always astounded me for some reason!

Visiting my grandparents pet sheep and riding on the back of the old male.

When my Dad would blow raspberries on my belly and I'd scream with laughter.

Being allowed to push the trolley in the supermarket and feeling extra-grown-up!

Spending all day in my grandparents orchards, finding worms and collecting them in a big tub. I also went out of my way to obtain several pet slugs, or anything else that I could fit in an old Flora margarine tub with holes poked through the top!

Thinking that the piece of council grass hidden by trees outside my house was my own "secret garden".

Helping my Grandma in her greenhouse.

Making a zoo in my bedroom with all my stuffed animals.

Dreaming of owning a desk one day, then receiving one on my 9th birthday and crying with delight.

Me in the middle, about aged 12/13, having a party in my Grandparents garden with all my schoolfriends:

Me aged 13 and my Mum:

Me, aged 14, with my gorgeous pony Seaspray:







I urge you all to do the same, I have now entered a state of intense reminiscence!



No comments:

Post a Comment