Sunday 20 May 2012

Recently :)

So it's been a while since I've posted, because I have been busy with university, however I have only 12 WEEKS left til I am (hopefully) a qualified mental health nurse! My last placement, which will last all summer (no summer holidays, boooo) is an all-male psychiatric unit in Hull, and I am reallyyyyy looking forward to it!

My boyfriend Chris has been making some lovely photos recently, here are a few that are my favs:

This is my cat Socks

This is me on my gorgeous horse Ikoss

This is my cat Muffin drinking out the kitchen tap, naughty thing!


This is one of his pet monkeys eating a cricket


Another thing we have been getting up to is looking around lots of antique shops, exploring all the cool items you can find there. It's so interesting learning about some of the weirder antiques and I wish I had a house so that I could put loads of awesome old stuff in it!

I have one last week off before I have to start my placement so I'm going to make the most of it and go on some day trips with Chris :)

No comments:

Post a Comment