Sunday 22 May 2011

Me & Ikoss practicing for next weeks show :)

Here are some photos of me jumping Ikoss! There is a little show at our yard next Sunday and I would like to enter some of the jumping classes :) last time I entered I came 1st twice and 2nd! Ikoss was a little star and I'm sure she will win again next week with a bit of practice!


I will have to ride her every day and give her a nice bath and make sure her tack is all sparkling clean :)

I will do some more posts on how the practicing is going and a post about the show! xxx




2 comments:

  1. Super cute!! :) I know... greys are sooo hard to keep clean. I ride a palomino. I'm in the same boat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love palominos! For some reason I have always been "blessed" with grey ponies/horses! x

    ReplyDelete