Thursday 3 March 2011

Introducing Ikoss

So I thought I would get cracking and introduce you all to my gorgeous horse Ikoss!

She is from Holland and we had her shipped over about 8/9 years ago as a showjumper. I used to compete affiliated quite a bit but then college got all important and stuff so she had to take a bit of a back seat :(
She is 17 years old now and still going strong!

I would love to show you all a photo of when she is all done up for a show, bathed and plaited because she looks amazing!!

Anyway, she had a foal about 2 and a half years ago, he is gorgeous and he is called Archie (much to my dismay, I would much rather he had a more regal name, but Mums decision, she pays for him!)
Here is a picture of lovely Archie :) I was going to give him his own post but I think he should be included with his Mum :)

Isnt he gorgeous!!

Below is a picture of when he was only a few days old


Hasnt he changed colour! I think he will end up quite roany with a bit of grey in him.

Sooooo Cute!!!

Here are some pictures of me with him a few months ago



I cant WAIT to start breaking him in!! But Im nervous, I have never done it before, so if anyone has any good advice or experiences they want to share with me, I welcome them!!

So thats basically them in a nutshell :) I shall certainly be blabbing on about them a lot more though!

No comments:

Post a Comment