Thursday 3 March 2011

Here goes...!

Hi Guys, this is my first time EVER blogging! A couple of my friends do it so I thought, why not see what all the fuss is about?! :)
So my plans for this blog are as follows: take you through 2011 with me as I have taken a year out of university (where I studied Mental Health Nursing) to go see my Dad who lives in New Zealand, and go travelling with my friend in September to Brazil or Australia!
Oh, and also to share my l;ove of my gorgeous horse Ikoss, and generally go on about her nonstop :)
And my cats
And my chckens
And my hamsters!
And my AMAZING boyfriend!! (Ill try not to get too lovey dovey :P)
Also, if all that hasnt convinced you to follow me, I have had a pretty weird eventful life and I would love to share it with you all, well, the good parts anyway...there are plenty of bad parts Im not too fussed about depressing you all with!
Ill keep on introducing myself as I go along, so hopefully you will revisit!

No comments:

Post a Comment