Friday 19 April 2013

Real Housewives of Atlanta - I am slightly obsessed!

I am embarrassed to confess my love for the show "The Real Housewives of Atlanta", and just felt like doing a post about my fav women on the show.

Kim Zolciak
Kim is a TV personality and came out a few years ago as bisexual. She tried to start a music career (her colleague on the show wrote the songs for her, for free!) but Kim's terrible vocals have meant that not much has come from her music career. She is funny on the show and has 2 great daughters.


Nene Leakes
Nene is a massive gay icon and is very bubbly in personality. She divorced her husband Gregg, only to get back together with him a year or so later. I love Nene, she seems like a good friend and someone who is easy to talk to. 


Kandi Burruss
Kandi was a member of the 90's girl group "Xscape" and is an acclaimed songwriter, she even wrote "No Scrubs"! She is really likeable on the show and the most down to earth in my opinion.



No comments:

Post a Comment