Friday 22 July 2011

22 years old!!!

Hey guys, its been a while since I posted, I have been very busy working full time with my new job as a Home Carer. The hours are harsh but I will certainly appreciate my next wages!


On 15th July it was my birthday! My mum got me a new flat screen sat nav, my best friend Lamahra got me a cute purple fluffy umbrella and my gorgeous boyfriend Chris (chrisulliott.blogspot.com) got me a book on how to draw horses, the novel "Warhorses" and a painting by numbers set. Chris went on holiday for a week yesterday so I am having to use these to occupy myself!

Here's my progress so far!




I don't know why these uploads are so small :/


I cannot recommend this book enough, its brilliant for rubbish drawers like me to draw half decent pictures!

This is my painting, its not quite finished yet but I am pleased with it so far :)


For my birthday I invited some friends out for a meal then we went to a bar for some drinks. Here are some photos from the night:


Me and Chris :)


 My friends :)


Had an amazing night!

xxxxxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated birthday! I'm glad that you had an awesome time! Your drawings & paint looks AWESOME. :)

    ReplyDelete