Monday 18 April 2011

7 Questions :)

1. IS it better to give than to receive?Yes I love giving presents!!! I have bought my wonderful boyfriend 3 presents from New Zealand and 3 presents for his upcoming birthday and I can't wait to give them to him!
2. Can you name a special or unique gift you've received? What made it special to you?
Anything my boyfriend has given me, the most recent one being a little charm full of the little hearts that he sprinkled over his bedroom floor at Valentines with a litttle note inside :) I loved that.
3. What does it mean to "give of yourself?"
 Don't know....
4. Tell us something you once took that you wish you could give back.
I kept some textbooks from my school, kind of wish I could send them back because Im bored of them now and have no room for them!
5. Have you ever been robbed of something that changed the course of your life?
Not as of yet, but Im sure the way society is going that will definately happen to me!
6. If you could give one thing to the people that you love most and give it in abundance, what would it be?
 Good health
7. When is the last time you GAVE yourself a good talking to?
The other day when I was worrying over nothing. It didn't work though!

No comments:

Post a Comment