Saturday 16 April 2011

65 Questions

1. Tell us who the last person that you took a shower with.I don't think I have ever done that
2. Tell us about your favorite tee-shirt. Extra points if you show a pic. 
My black one with a white horse on that looks like Ikoss :)

3. Has anyone ever hit on you even though they knew you were taken?
Yes
4. Do you plan what to wear the next day?
Nope never
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Why?
I feel a tiny bit bored and happy that Im going home on Thursday to see my amazing boyfriend
6. What's the closest thing to you that's black?
Im wearing a black hoodie
7. Tell me about an interesting dream you remember having.
 I have been having loads of nightmares recently
8. Did you or might you meet anybody new today?
Not today
9. If you could be doing anything right now (or perhaps after you finish this ridiculous meme) what would it be?
 Spending time with Chris

10. Do you floss?
Sometimes
11. What comes to mind when I say China?
Overpopulated
12. Are you overly emotional? 
Ohhhhhhhh yes
13. If you could listen to just one rock album (CD, vinyl or mp3) which one would you pick?
Queen, their album titled Queen II
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Cant bite, must lick :)

15. Do you like your car?
I love my little black Mini :)
16. Do you like yourself?
Mmmm depends what part of myself
17. Would you go out to eat with Charlie Sheen?
who is charlie sheen?

18. What was the last song that you listened to? 
My little step sister has just made me listen to Kesha. Im not her biggest fan.

19. Are (or were) your parents strict?
My dad was yes, not so much my mum
20. Have you ever wondered what attending a wild orgy (if only to watch or...) would be like?
No, I hate the idea of orgies
21. I say cottage cheese. You say:
Yum
22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Ive met Brian May, Roger Taylor, Paul Rogers, the bassist from Muse, and Razorlight.
23. What was the last movie that you watched at home?
Matilda
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
Madi's toys
25. What countries have you visited?
Erm...France, Spain, Turkey, Belgium, Cyprus, Gran Canaria, Tenerife, America, Borneo, New Zealand, Ibiza, Poland, Italy, Portugal
26. Have you ever made a phone call while you were drunk that you've regretted? If yes, do tell.
Yes lots of times
27. Where were you going the last time that you were on a train?
Brough to London to catch my flight to New Zealand, where I am now!
28. Bacon or sausage?
Mmmmmm bacon!

29. How long have you had a cell-phone?
I think I was 14 when I first got one
30. What other memes do you do regularly?
whats a meme?
31. Who is the craziest meme host? 
this is stupid
32. Who invented chop sticks?
somone think who couldnt use a proper knife and fork
33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
My dad, his wife and Madi
34. Are you too forgiving?
Im not sure 

35. When was the last time that you were in love?
Im in love right now :)

36. Tell us about your best friend.
My best friend is Lamahra, I have made a post about her, check it out!
37. What was the stupidest thing you learned in high school?
That some people are so fake
38. What was the last thing that you cried about?
Missing Chris and worrying
39. What was the last question you asked?
I asked my dad if I could borrow the car to go to the shopping mall
40. Favorite thing to do this time of the year?
Go for days out
41. If you had to get a (or another) tattoo, what would it be? 
Something that means something, not just a pointless tramp stamp
42. How would your best friend describe you?
She would probably say Im weird, funny and a very good friend :)
43. Have you ever seen all three Twilight films?
No. Get lost Robert Pattinson or whatever your name is.
44. Ever walked into a glass door?
Dont know
45. Favorite color on that person that you are attracted to?
My boyfriend nearly always wears white so I guess white :)


46. Have you ever slapped someone?
I did when I was 13 at school and I got a detention
47. What hair style (for you) would you like to see return?
Not sure, dont really care, people should just have their hair how they want
48. What was the last CD you bought?
Rihanna :D
49. Do looks matter to you?
In myself, yes, in others, of course it makes a difference
50. Could you ever forgive a liar?
Depends what the lie was
51. What's the hardest bill to pay every month?
The finance on my car, 95 pounds a month
52. Do you like your life right now?
Yes
53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
If I forget to turn it off yes
54. Can you handle the truth?
Depends what the truth is, Id always want to hear it, whether I could handle it or not is a different matter
55. Do you have good vision?
Yes
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
No

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
At least once a day

58. What celeb would you like to come home to?
None, i already have an amazing boyfriend
59. What are you wearing?
Jogging bottoms and a hoodie :)
60. What is your favorite wild animal?
Wild cats

61. Where was your facebook picture taken?
The Southern Alps in New Zealand
62. Can you waltz?
No, dont want to be able to

63. Do you have a job?
Yes
64. What was the most recent thing you stole?
Nothing
65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
No

No comments:

Post a Comment